• Name
    Saba#4505
  • GUID
  • Date
    idk
  • Server
    Discord
  • Reason(s)
    I got denied, I don't know why. Whatever I did I won't do it again, thanks.

We do believe that communities and servers need to work together to prolong the existence of the dying Multiplayer. It would be pointless for NRP, NARC and JB to create a siege server in order to, eg, compete with Minisiege. We've instead opted to co-operate with servers, eg, BBG in order to offer a NA Campaign and an EU Campaign. That was done by communication. Still, there has to be some limitations to not end up with a lot of advertisements in our Discord or in-game, instead of actual conversations. That's why the limitation of one recruitment message per 3rd round in-game has existed for regiments since 2015, and why we ban advertisements from groups not included in our list of affiliates on the Discord, all clearly stated in our rules.

Patol showed several screenshots of self-promotion without it being relevant to the current discussion in the previous unban request here: 

Awards

5 hours ago, Ewoksson said:

We do believe that communities and servers need to work together to prolong the existence of the dying Multiplayer. It would be pointless for NRP, NARC and JB to create a siege server in order to, eg, compete with Minisiege. We've instead opted to co-operate with servers, eg, BBG in order to offer a NA Campaign and an EU Campaign. That was done by communication. Still, there has to be some limitations to not end up with a lot of advertisements in our Discord or in-game, instead of actual conversations. That's why the limitation of one recruitment message per 3rd round in-game has existed for regiments since 2015, and why we ban advertisements from groups not included in our list of affiliates on the Discord, all clearly stated in our rules.

Patol showed several screenshots of self-promotion without it being relevant to the current discussion in the previous unban request here: 

I'm sorry for posting a low quality picture of my pfp plastered on a Magic The Gathering card with the words "Join for fun and casual roleplay, Saba's Roleplay" with comic sans font. I did not mean in any way to advertise my server and I beg for forgiveness. I will never do it again.