• Name
    Dedieu
  • GUID
  • Date
    in the night of the 23th of may 2020
  • Server
    NARC
  • Reason(s)
    First, I was banned because i threatened to drop another NARC player (The_History_Buff) personal info (adress to be exact), i won't come back on the circumstances that led to this accident/mistake from me. Furthermore, I made the mistake of doing a ban appeal right after seeing that I get permanently banned, i reacted in the heat of the moment, without knowing everything from what happend, which resulted in a missunderstanding and forced Patol to put my name on the NARC blacklist,

I then decided to take a break and think of what happend and figure out what mistake I did in my last ban appeal,I was upset toward the ban and the rest happend because of that. I break from the game for a few days and give myself some time to rest about all this. And conclude that i carried it too far for just a videogame, I made a foolish mistake.

I come here to apologize, to say that i’m sorry of what happend and the trouble i may have caused to Buff, It was a deep mistake from me to keep pushing and stating that it was unfair, cause it was not, it was fully deserved.
    Now i must put forward the fact that it is my first Permanent ban on any of your servers, and I do believe that everybody should be given a second chance, indeed after repenting and understanding your mistake, i got 10 days to think about that and repent

I wish for your understandings of the situation, and that I realy apologize
    Best regards,
    Dedieu

You trying to leak Buffs adress was a stupid thing and I am glad that things like that wont be tolerated in NARC. 

But from what I can say, you have been a very active player and youre not the average troublemaker. I'd give you a second chance, because it is clear from that unban request that you regret what you have done. In the end Patol chooses to unban you or not, so he'll decide.

Good luck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I can only agree with AAAAAA, I know Dedieu since a Long time, he is a good rper and absolutly not one of the toxic People or troublemakers. Hopefully it all goes fine.

Best regards,

Connor

Threatening to release someones personal information is very serious. I'll leave this decision up to Patol; but if you break another serious rule i'll have you removed from all parts of this community, discord, steam and forums.